Monday, February 1, 2010

Herpes Under The Nose Question On Herpes/coldsores/feverblisters…

Question on herpes/coldsores/feverblisters… - herpes under the nose

I do not know the technical name, I'm sorry, but I have cold sores / cold sores / herpes or how to get them in and around my lips, right under the nose and chin at times. It makes my skin Palat met me in the mouth sometimes. I was told that they also herpes, but I'm not sure. They are annoying and uncomfortable, but of course different from my face. I wonder whether these changes are too cold, and I suppose if I can help feel Valtrex persscribed next, then the Valtrex in my Palat or another type? Also can someone who has herpes (in fact, is aware of the wound) to transmit herpes to another person in contact with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment